Prince died of an accidental overdose

00
Prince, Pure Truth LLC

Pure Truth LLC Thursday June 2, 2016 – Reports have surfaced, that Prince Rogers Nelson who is known to fans as Prince, died of an opioid overdose.Prince, Pure Truth LLC

According to the Minneapolis Tribune, this singer’s death occurred one (1) day prior to him seeking medical assistance, to overcome his addiction to the drug.

On April 21, 2016 around 09:43 am, a 911 call was made from the singer’s Paisley Park home, from someone requesting medical attention.  Paramedics arrived and pronounced the singer dead, at 10:07 am.

Prince’s body was located in an elevator at his home, at the time of the incident.

Tags

Click to Listen to…Pure Truth Radio

PTR

Follow Us

Access Unlocked Magazine

accessunlocked2

CaJoKai – Promotions – Event Planning – Business Services

cjk3